Hey family, what's happenin'?
I guess I am the only one that is updating this blog, and I'm not doing a very good job! I have a bunch of pictures to post from the past few months. Missy and Jimmy were here, and that was a hoot! I'll post some of those pictures later.
4th of July is coming quickly, and boy am I excited!! Hopefully you can all make it out to Tabby. It's going to be a blast! Mom and I went fishing last weekend. Mom did really well and caught 3 good sized fish! She also fell in the river, which was funny! I fell in too, it was just a day full of fishing and getting wet!
Well, I've got to go now, but I will add some more stuff later! Love you all!!
Monday, June 25, 2007
Hello Poopers!
Posted by
natalie horrocks
at
1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't remember the password to post stuff...what was it?
Post a Comment