skip to main | skip to sidebar
The cool Family

Monday, November 10, 2008

Family Pictures at Last...

After 12 years we finally have family pictures.... (I don't know why this is underlining or in blue, but....) I thought it was hard 12 years ago with just 6 kids and Me. But that was nothing compared with 12 grand kids and my 6 kids and spouses.... trying to get everyone to look at the camera and smile at the same time. And also the photographer was Natalie and we needed her in the pictures also. So here we are...

Thanks Natalie!

Posted by thecoolfamily at 9:53 PM  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

MY OTHER BLOGS

  • My Recipe Box



Terri White

About me....

Well, I am a mother, a grandmother a sister and a friend. I have 6 wonderful children ( and some have spouses). I have 12 beautiful grandchildren....3 boys and 9 girls.

I love the the outdoors, fishing and hiking and camping. I don't mind a tent and sleeping bag, but after the last trip I will remember to bring the air mattress. Dirt is good at times and I think you have to get down and play to balance out your life.

I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is the center of my life. It has helped to raise my children, and keeps me focus on what is important in this life. That being family. My love for them will never change no matter the station of their life.

Brian, Whitnee, Qyncee, Gracee and Hunter

Brian, Whitnee, Qyncee, Gracee and Hunter

Scott, Cassi, Baylee and Deegan

Scott, Cassi, Baylee and Deegan

Melissa, Jimmy and Madeline

Melissa, Jimmy and Madeline

Mark, Heather, Aubree, Brylee and Conner

Mark, Heather, Aubree, Brylee and Conner

Natalie

Natalie

Samantha, , Abbey, Chole

Samantha, , Abbey, Chole

Our Blogger Buddies

  • Scott and Cassi
  • Sam, Abbey, and Chloe
  • Wendy
  • Keli and Jacob
  • Missy and Jimmy
  • Nat

Contributors

  • natalie horrocks
  • thecoolfamily

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (13)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ▼  2008 (33)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ▼  November (2)
      • Family Pictures at Last...
      • Oh, How I have changed....
    • ►  December (5)
  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  January (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  September (2)
  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  January (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  January (1)
    • ►  February (1)
 

Followers