I don't have pictures yet...but when I get home I will! I still have a week here in Hawaii and it is going to be bitter sweet to leave it. I have had so much fun with Melissa and Jimmy and Madeline and Natalie. We have seen so many wonderful things and enjoyed the beach and the sites here in Oahu.
It has been rainy and cloudy I would say most of the time I have been here. But, I have enjoyed the time I have had to spend with the family. I miss this part of the family a lot. I have enjoyed just relaxing and doing what I want and when I want. I guess I do that at home also, but at home, life goes on. Here it is as if it stands still. You know you need that down time once in awhile.
So, just thought I would post something. There is a lot of catching up to do on this blog since the last entry. (miss you Pat!).
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
HAWAII
Posted by
thecoolfamily
at
9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment