Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 19, 2011

It has been along time since I have added anything to this blog.  Maybe because life has been a bit hard over the last 6 months, or maybe I am just lazy. 

Sometimes we don't add things, because then you have to feel.  And sometimes those feeling are more than you want to deal with at the  time.  But, life goes on and people come into your life that leave such an impression on you that you want to shout to the world just what you are feeling.  But, sometimes I choose to keep those shouting moments to my self because they mean so much.  Life is a strange and interesting thing.  Just when you think it is all going your way a bump happens.  

I have by my computer a saying that reminds me that it's okay to feel and to let the storms pass, because as you dance through the storm there usually is a rainbow at the end.

Heavens knows I need some rainbows.

Some special people have left his world, and as we struggled with being left behind at times without being able to talk to them and have their counsel  and advise,  I have learned to take their bits of wisdom that they have left here and try as hard as I can to live it.   As I see my Mom learn to live  with her lost of my Dad, I see strength.  What a great woman she is, and how blessed I have been to share this part of  her life each day. 

 It's not very often I let my own children know how much I love them.  Each of  them with their own life's with their own family gives me a sense of satisfaction to know that they too are experiencing life.  The highs and lows the happy and sorrows, it all about life and they do so well. 

When they were each young, I often wondered how they would grow.  Did I teach them everything they needed to know in life.  Will they learn from my failures to make correct choices?  Will they be happy and find someone that will love them dearly, not just in the good times of their life but  will they find that same happiness in the hard and sorrowful times in their lives.  I know they will. I am proud of each of them and how each have overcome something in their life's and found out that happiness is not just in the good moments but in overcoming the hard stuff... Thanks kids for making me proud!

It is in the mid of winter, spring just around the bend.  The world is full of wonders.....and I can only wonder what spring will bring.