Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It's about time!!


Hello the coolest family ever!!

Well, mom and I were thinking that a blog spot for our family would be a wonderful idea! So here we are! This blogspot is going to be a really cool way to keep tabs on everyone. I'm going to try to update it as much as I can with pictures and funny stories and news on the family...kind of like a family newsletter... he he he. So, if there is something happening in your family, let me know and I'll post it. If there are pictures you would like to share, give them to me and I'll post them. This will be a good way for us all to keep in touch in our busy lives. I know Melissa will love it!! And for all of you that don't know, Melissa has her own blog spot for her and jimmy. It's jmisakson.blogspot.com

Well, here are some pictures from the past month that I have on my computer... I'll post more later. Love you all!!!

Here is a picture of Abbey Marie when we were in Tabby over Easter weekend.

and here is our goofy brother Mark.








And to finish off tonight, I'd like to introduce to you, two of your crazy sisters... Nat and Sam. When Melissa gets here in June we'll get some of all of your crazy sisters!!

If you didn't know, Missy and Jimmy will be here on June 11th for a whole week... YAHOOO!!

No comments: