Last weekend I went to Tabby for a day.. it was fun. I got to see mom catch her first fish. She was so excited, and even though it was just a little guy, she wanted to keep it. It kept freaking her out whenever she would feel it move in the back of her vest. It sure was funny!! I'll post the picture when mom gets it developed.
Cari's birthday was this past week... 32!! I took the kids shopping to buy her some presents. It was a lot fun! We spent an hour at Walmart. They all knew one thing... they wanted to buy her some chocolate!! Hunter was so excited when we went down the isle with the candles. He pointed and yelled, "that one!" He picked out a purple candle. Qyncee got her a book, and Gracee got her the new Tim McGraw cd. They all know her so well!! Then we all snuck downstairs and wrapped them... I think Cari caught on after Qyncee's 3rd attempt to get some tape. We kept running out!! But it all turned out great!!
It's dance season again! I'll post when and where as soon as I get the information. It's also sports season, and I'll get that on here too.
On another note, Melissa and Jimmy will be coming June 11 (Hunter's Birthday!!). We would like to get together with EVERYONE and have dinner and take a family picture. They will be here for a week, so let me know which days work best (Scott and Brian) so that we can get it planned.
Well, that's all for now.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Random things
Posted by
thecoolfamily
at
9:31 AM
Labels: Family happenings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment