Saturday, December 27, 2008

LET IT SNOW , LET IT SNOW?????






Who was it that thought of the song Let it snow, let it snow. I think we were dumped on. We received 21 inches on the 26th of December. I think I spent 3 hours out there shoveling, and then finally had to quit, not because I wanted to, but because of the pride of my Father. It is so hard for him to watch me shovel the snow, but he can't do it anymore. Like I told him, I would rather do it than to have to bury him because of a heart attack.

Life is strange how the cycle goes. I love my Dad, he has been the greatest example in my life. To be able to give back some of what he has always given me is blessing to me. I just wish he could see it that way, and not think that he has failed at what he is doing.

I Love you Dad!

No comments: