Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my very favorite people...I am glad that some of my children carry on the traditions of the holiday. Those in Hawaii started the day off with breakfast of heart shaped sausage and I hope pink milk and pink pancakes.

Oh, how I miss those days. I guess I could do for myself, but too much work for no one to appreciate it.

Update on Grandpa. He came home from the hospital last Sunday, and then was taken back on Tuesday. It has been a struggle for the last month. Yesterday he was taken to a care center for treatment for the next 15 days. I will be glad when he can just come home and go to Tabby and enjoy doing those things he likes to do. He has been so very sick.

It has been hard watching Mom worry about him, but she sure has had a positive attitude, and the faith that things will be okay. I know life is short for both of them, and I have been truly blessed to be in their home at this time in my life and be able to learn from their wisdom.

So, on this Valentine Day, appreciate those you love and that have blessed your life and let them know it.

No comments: