
And this is how I finished out the week.... Yeah they are done. There are 62 pints of salsa. Stuart better appreciate it! I had forgotten how much work it is to have little kids around while you try to can stuff. I had Hunter, Abbey and Chole while I was trying to peel 1 1/2 bushel tomatoes, and chop up green pepper, onions and garlic and in the mist of all of that I had the hot peppers to do and boy, I should of put on some gloves because my fingers were a burning and on top of that trying not to touch Chole with them.
I miss not doing all the canning I use to do. Is that insane or what. I think it was a relaxing time for me back then, and the satifaction of seeing all those jars on the shelf. You kids don't know what you are missing. Anyway, the canning is done now for this year. And maybe I will have to find a big spot and plant my own tomatoes and peppers for next year... I like the dirt also.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Canning season is over?......
Posted by
thecoolfamily
at
10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yummy! Save a few for us!!!
You're amazing Terri. I forgot Sam was coming last night and I left my parental's house. I hope you got your cilantro!
yummy!! Save some for me too!!!
Hello
Post a Comment