Well, this busy week is over. I am not sure what free time is.
Work has kept me moving. With the changes there it seems like we never stop.
This is what my schedule is like around here:
Monday: Worked. Then came home and cleaned house. I finally had time to get in and get some things done that haven't been done for a while. Dad and Mom were to be home Wednesday so I had to get it all done.
Tuesday: Went to work and then came home and went to the temple... I went to the early (4:40 session) and I am glad I did. When I was finished it was so crowded.
Wednesday: Went to work and then I stay on Wednesday for Community Ed so I don't get home until 9:00 p.m. (long days) This week we had them paint a picture frame and took a picture of them for it. They had fun doing them. For the second class we play games and it is so nice. We played Bingo. I am sure glad we changed that class to games it sure makes the night a lot less hectic.
Thursday: Went to work. Then Carol and Pat, Nicki, Robin, Bev and I went to a German restaurant and had dinner and talked about our Europe trip and just laughed and talked. It was so much fun. I am glad that things are good with all of us again. They are a fun bunch of girls and we are planning our next trip for next year. We will call it vacation on a shoe string. We will take $200.00 cash (and a credit card for the hotel) and a coin. The coin will tell us where we are headed. Flip the coin and head that way. With our luck we will go in circles or just land in Provo. But it will be fun. We will also take a tent just in case we end up in the middle of no where.

Saturday: Sewed 25 aprons for a couple of ladies at work, started Maddy's elephant costume for Halloween, finished a dress for me I started months ago, went shopping with Samantha for about an hour before it was raining so hard she headed for home. So I finished up my sewing and headed to bed about midnight.

Sunday: I love Sundays!! They truly are a day of rest. I have enjoyed this day. I went to some good church meetings and came home and took a nap, and have been reading a good book.
Well tomorrow it all starts over..... Have a great week everyone.
1 comment:
You have been busy! The costume looks so cute! Why do you always have the worst pictures of us? Can I send you some new ones? ha ha
Post a Comment