Fall is in the air.
These are a few of the pictures from Wolf Creek Pass.
It was beautiful. When I went up on Thursday it was mostly yellows. But coming back on Sunday the orange and reds were there. I don't remember ever seeing it so pretty. Natalie and I will make a trip back up there this weekend and get some good pictures for you to enjoy.



2 comments:
Hi Terri - aren't blogs amazing? I followed a link from my Heather to Wendy's blog, then found you & Deniece! I am so glad to see pictures of you - you totally look the same to me! That great hair! I hope it's okay to make you a friend on my blog! Man, we are getting old, though, huh? 9 grandkids! I am 4 behind you!
Take care,
Linda Williams
Oops! 12 Grandkids! I just read the girls.. Holy cow!
Post a Comment