REFLECTIONS OF CONFERENCE
Today was a different type of General Conference around here, there were no crock pots, no extra family..(Natalie came down and I loved that), no Grandpa and Grandma ( they are in Tabiona), and Natalie decided that we needed something besides cottage cheese and yogurt for dinner. So I pulled a surprise casserole out of the freezer ( surprise because I wasn't sure if it was chicken enchilada's or what) and I made rolls and carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.
The surprise casserole ended up being Chicken Lasagna, so that was good.
So Natalie and I watched conference together and enjoyed it. I think this is the first in a long time that I was able to watch conference with out interruptions. I was touched with the spirit of the meeting and I believe that they were talking to me. I know that I need to have more faith and hope in my life and not worry about the tomorrow so much. They are important but I need to put more faith in my Heavenly Father and know that He is there.
Scott and Cassi came over between conference on Sunday and it was good to see them. Baylee and Deegan are so much fun. They go a hundred miles an hour. The weather was nice and we went outside for a bit and blew bubbles, they had fun.

REFLECTIONS OF CHRIST DISPLAY
After the second session on Sunday Natalie, Wendy, Kristal and I went to the Joseph Smith Memorial building and walked through the display of Reflections of Christ. The photographer Mark Mabry was there and we talked with him a bit. He is an amazing photographer, the pictures he created had such a spirit about them. How would you feel if you had the opportunity to play the role of Christ or the other people that were displayed. I know the feeling that it gave me to just see the art work. I know that I need to put more of Christ in my life and not get so caught up in the the world, and the things that are on my mind all the time. I need to know that the trouble I have within my family will be taken care of in His due time.
So if you have time and want an amazing experience, so to his website... reflectionsofchrist.org and check it out. Wash the video, and read about the people that are creating this work. I think it could change more people hearts if they really remembered about the things the Savior did for us.
REFLECTION OF MY FAMILY......
EACH ARE YOU ARE WONDERFUL AND
I LOVE YOU ALL!
Today was a different type of General Conference around here, there were no crock pots, no extra family..(Natalie came down and I loved that), no Grandpa and Grandma ( they are in Tabiona), and Natalie decided that we needed something besides cottage cheese and yogurt for dinner. So I pulled a surprise casserole out of the freezer ( surprise because I wasn't sure if it was chicken enchilada's or what) and I made rolls and carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.
The surprise casserole ended up being Chicken Lasagna, so that was good.
So Natalie and I watched conference together and enjoyed it. I think this is the first in a long time that I was able to watch conference with out interruptions. I was touched with the spirit of the meeting and I believe that they were talking to me. I know that I need to have more faith and hope in my life and not worry about the tomorrow so much. They are important but I need to put more faith in my Heavenly Father and know that He is there.
Scott and Cassi came over between conference on Sunday and it was good to see them. Baylee and Deegan are so much fun. They go a hundred miles an hour. The weather was nice and we went outside for a bit and blew bubbles, they had fun.

REFLECTIONS OF CHRIST DISPLAY
After the second session on Sunday Natalie, Wendy, Kristal and I went to the Joseph Smith Memorial building and walked through the display of Reflections of Christ. The photographer Mark Mabry was there and we talked with him a bit. He is an amazing photographer, the pictures he created had such a spirit about them. How would you feel if you had the opportunity to play the role of Christ or the other people that were displayed. I know the feeling that it gave me to just see the art work. I know that I need to put more of Christ in my life and not get so caught up in the the world, and the things that are on my mind all the time. I need to know that the trouble I have within my family will be taken care of in His due time.
So if you have time and want an amazing experience, so to his website... reflectionsofchrist.org and check it out. Wash the video, and read about the people that are creating this work. I think it could change more people hearts if they really remembered about the things the Savior did for us.
REFLECTION OF MY FAMILY......
EACH ARE YOU ARE WONDERFUL AND
I LOVE YOU ALL!
2 comments:
I need to read your blog more often. I worked all day Saturday and Sunday. I didn't get to listen to anything. I hope to see & hear it on kbyu. You are amazing.
I sure love you momma!
Post a Comment