Natalie, Samantha, Qyncee, Gracee, Hunter, Abbey, Chole and I went out to Tabby and spent a few days there with Grandpa and Grandma. Grandma had decided to feed her hummingbirds Monday morning and go up on a stool, well, I suppose you can guess what happened next...she feel. She was pretty banged up, she broke a blood vessel on the top of her foot and it looks bad. So I went out Monday night, and so that is how we started off our tabby trip. Grandpa and Grandma ended up going back in on Thursday, because of the foot...it was a good thing she did. She is slowly getting better. It is hard for her to sit back and have people wait on her and not being able to do things for herself is really hard....hang in there mom!
I have put some pictures of tabby in here, so that those of you that haven't seen it for a while will remember how nice it is out there. The trees are growing and filling in. The river by the house is dry right now but, the main river is still running. It is nice to have someplace like that to go to. Grandpa and Grandma have really enjoyed it out there this year. They have spent most of the summer out there and it has been really good for them. They have at least 50 hummingbirds feeding off their 3 hummingbird feeder....no wonder grandma is always filling them. If you haven't been there, go... it gives you that lift from the struggles of everyday life.
While out looking for a place for our Family campout we went up wolf creek pass, and stopped at Blue lake. I use to go there and caught salamanders when I was young and never took the time to stop before...it is usually dry but this time is had water in it. Beautiful lake....
The next day, Natalie, Qyncee , Gracee and I took a hike up Buckboard, it is up wolf creek pass also. It is so pretty up there and it was a good hike.
I have put some pictures of tabby in here, so that those of you that haven't seen it for a while will remember how nice it is out there. The trees are growing and filling in. The river by the house is dry right now but, the main river is still running. It is nice to have someplace like that to go to. Grandpa and Grandma have really enjoyed it out there this year. They have spent most of the summer out there and it has been really good for them. They have at least 50 hummingbirds feeding off their 3 hummingbird feeder....no wonder grandma is always filling them. If you haven't been there, go... it gives you that lift from the struggles of everyday life.
While out looking for a place for our Family campout we went up wolf creek pass, and stopped at Blue lake. I use to go there and caught salamanders when I was young and never took the time to stop before...it is usually dry but this time is had water in it. Beautiful lake....
The next day, Natalie, Qyncee , Gracee and I took a hike up Buckboard, it is up wolf creek pass also. It is so pretty up there and it was a good hike.



No comments:
Post a Comment