Saturday, August 23, 2008

I think I am finally caught up!!

I think I have finally caught up on this ... so the post will slow down a bit. I start back to school (work) on Monday and things have changed around there. It will be interesting to see how everything goes. Lots of changes.

Grandma is doing better, the foot looks a little bit better. Grandpa has gone out to Tabby with Steve and Derick for the day. They are bow hunting and Grandpa had to check Tabby out. Fall is coming and we will be closing down Tabby soon. We have planned the last weekend in Sept. to do that, so anyone who wants to take that last trip out plan on it.!! It will be a fun work weekend. But who knows what next year will bring, so take advantage of every opportunity to get together that you can. I love you all!

No comments: