Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our Utah Temple Trip

Natalie and I decided that it would be fun to hit all the temples in Utah. So that is exactly what we did. We visited from Northern to Southern only missing the 3 that were closed for cleaning, those being Vernal, Ogden, and Monticello . We started off early Monday morning. We drove down to St. George, and did a session. It was nice.


Then we headed to Gunnison to spend the night with my Brother, Dallas and his family. Then on Tuesday morning, Shelley (my sister in law), Natalie and I went to the Manti temple for a session. I had forgotten how beautiful this temple was inside and out. This has again become my favorite temple. I will have to go there more often, with family down that way I think I will take advantage of it.



We left shortly after and went to the Provo and Mt. Timpanogous temples and did inititories. If you haven't gone and did inititories for a while, go, it reminds you so much of the blessings of the temple.




Then we went home and on Wednesday morning, we drove up to Logan and did a session there. ( we should of taken closer pictures of us, but we are in those pictures)
Then we drove to the Bountiful temple and did inititories.


Then on Thursday we went to Jordan River and Salt Lake temples and did inititories there too.
And that concluded our temple trip. We're going to try and hit the other 3 sometime... perhaps on our next temple trip. It was a lot of fun to see all of the different temples and it was a spiritually uplifting week. I am thankful for the blessings that the temple brings. That families can be together forever. I am thankful to been able to experience this week with Natalie. I do have a great family!

No comments: