Thursday, August 21, 2008

Next Vacation!!!

Well, I found out where my next vacation will be. I will be spending it in HAWAII with Melissa and Jimmy and Maddy. Of course Natalie will be there this time. We are so excited!

The thing is Melissa and Jimmy will be vacationing there for 3-6 years. How awful that will be, right? To have to live in Hawaii... I guess I have to get a extra job with flight benefits so I can travel the world. But, doesn't that defeat the idea. Because if I get another job when will I have time to travel. Hmmm... I think one of my children needs to get a job at an airline that lets their mother travel for free and then I can have my cake and eat it too. I think I like that idea. So which one of you are up to sending your mom around the world and all you have to do it work at an airline... Remember she is getting old and time is running out.... so don't take too long to make the choice. Congratulations Melissa and Jimmy!

1 comment:

Melissa & Jimmy said...

I think it should be Natalie. I nominate Natalie. ha ha